Monday, January 18, 2010

WELCOME 2010 - A YEAR OF POSSIBILITIES

This is my first post for 2010 and with it comes the hope for a better future for our country, our state, and our local community. And I should add, for the world, most especially Haiti, right now, during its time of great need. Find a way to give through your church, the Red Cross, Salvation Army, or any other organization that you support that can reach out to the people of Haiti.

Keep in your prayers, our leaders, our military, and our mission to stop terrorism in the world. Pray for our children and teach them well, so they can lead our country with integrity when their time comes, preserving the freedoms we value so highly.

Until later - I have NEW JEWELRY TOOLS (thank you Christmas), including a dapping block, disc cutters, alphabet punches and design punches. I have been trying them out and will try to post again by the week's end with pictures of my newest jewelry pieces. STOP BACK SOON!

Have a BLESSED, HEALTHY, AND HAPPY 2010! Anita

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you create with the new tools. What I have seen so far this year is fantastic.

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete