Friday, May 14, 2010

Bracelet in Bronze and Quartz

This is today's creation, made from Vintaj bronze Parawire and embellished with quartz and Czech fire polished amber beads.  I really enjoy creating a project from scratch.  The Parawire is certainly a great alternative from the more expensive sterling and gold filled, and just as classy.  And you don't have to worry about tarnish.  I made some earrings with the quartz, but trying to decide on ear wires for them. 

I found and recently ordered some tin/bronze wire online and awaiting the order.  I am anxious to see how the wire is to work with.  Parawire is coated copper wire and pretty easy to work with.  If you have any experience using bronze wire, I'd  love to hear from you!  Thanks for looking  Blessings.  Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment