Thursday, August 26, 2010

AFTER FIRING THE BRONZE

These are the bronze metal clay pieces after firing, clean-up and the tumbler.  There is one little stray that I missed and I have it pictured with its twin so you can see what lit looks like right after firing and then after the cleanup/tumble process.  Overall, I am happy with the results.  I think my owl needs a bit more patina to show off his eyes and feathers.  It's not real obvious what  you are looking at on the coral impressions, but I think with some little pearls to accent it would be lovely on a chain or cord!  I must let my imagination wander...Each motorcycle pendant comes out a little different, depending on the amount of clay I leave on the piece.  And, the bamboo I love!  I think the pieces will be great in a bracelet with some pretty bead accents.  Also really like the vine pieces.  I guess you will see these pieces again over time as I incorporate them into my jewelry.  I am still a PMC novice,  but learning as I go along!  Please leave comments, good, bad, or educational!  All comments are appreciated and helpful.  Have a great day  Blessings, Anita


No comments:

Post a Comment