Monday, December 13, 2010

CONVERTIBLE LANYARDS!!

I have added a new category to my jewelry line - lanyards.  I made several pieces for a show I did recently at a local hospital.  Today I added them to my Artfire site.  I made them in several colors and all with magnetic closures for safety.  The metal components on most of them can be removed so the lanyard can be converted to a necklace!   They are dressy enough to be worn for work or out for the evening.  I think this is a big plus!  Hope you like them!   Happy Holidays!  Anita






2 comments:

  1. These are some really gorgeous custom lanyards you have created here Anita. I especially love the second one - it's my favourite! And is a great alternative to all the corporate promotional lanyards you come across. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Chloe! You brought a smile to my face and made my day! What a wonderful compliment. Thank you so much! And thank you for following my blog. I hope to hear from you again. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Blessings,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete