Wednesday, February 2, 2011

NEW IN FEBRUARY!

Winter certainly has given us a run for our money this year!  I am soooooo ready to break into Spring!  But in the interim, I have been making more chainmaille, some in argentium s.s., as well as doing some wire wrapping.  I am selling on consignment at two shops locally, MAE Spa, Hartford, OH and Dan - Gallery & Gift Store, Sharpsville, PA!  Very excited to have these two new venues.  I am also doing an show at the B&O Microbrewery, Youngstown, OH, on Feb. 12 from Noon to 7 p.m. - an afternoon of art, music, and local brew!  I have made some new items in January and February for each of  these venues.  And I still have Artfire!  So, this is how I beat the winter blues!!  If you have any questions, please leave a comment or e-mail me at JewelryExpressionsbyAnita.gmail.com.   Thanks for following!  Blessings, Anita












No comments:

Post a Comment