Monday, March 9, 2009

NEW BLOG FOLLOWERS

Well, I asked for followers, and I sure got them! WELCOME and thanks to all of you for signing on. I see that most of you create jewelry, and some of you have other areas of expertise as well. I saw lovely jewelry and beautiful quilts, and I think I may have a crocheter in there, too!
I also crochet - mostly doilies. I am currently working on a pattern by Patricia Kristopherson...her patterns are very intricate and a definite challenge. But when completed, they are beautiful. I will try to post a picture of my progress.

Please feel free to comment on anything relative to the blog. I look forward to getting to know you and sharing viewpoints and jewelry techniques.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Di...Hope you enjoy the site. Are you a jewelry designer, too?

    ReplyDelete