Friday, March 27, 2009

PET JEWELRY

I was talking to my cousin Patti today about my jewelry business and she told me that one thing that always sells, good times or bad, is something for your children or something for your pet. So, I'd really like your feedback on this. Being a pet owner and a grandma, I wouldn't mind putting together a jewelry collection for dogs and cats or children...maybe even both. But I want to find out what sells...I need to know what people would look for to adorn their pets. I know that the small children love the Cinderella-type bling, so that shouldn't be too hard. I spent some time on the internet looking at what other people design for their pet lines, but nothing really jumped out at me. So, all you pet owners, what kinds of bling would you like to see your special kitty or pup wearing? This could be fun. Thanks....Anita

1 comment:

  1. And what do you think Buddy wouldn't eat? Why don't you try something out on Lily.
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete