This week Jeanne & I worked with bronze precious metal clay. While it was easy to work with and form in the molds, firing offered some challenges. Some of the pieces actually disintegrated and disappeared - never to be found, some were soft in the middle, and others came out fine. We used the instructions on the pac...kage for the 1st firing. After the problems, Jeanne did some more research and made changes to the firing schedule, but there were still issues in the final results. These are some of the pieces I did that turned out well. One of the pieces I did was a free form attempt at flowers, hearts, and Love in pendant form. I am generally not artistic this way, but the end result isn't bad for a first attempt. The other two pieces were done using molds we had created from buttons. I really like them a lot, and would like to learn more about cleaning, polishing, and refining the pieces. They were patinated in liver of sulfer. If you have any advise, I'm open! Please comment! I'd love to hear from you.