Friday, April 23, 2010

April's Creations



I did some pieces using shell disc beads in a lovely sand color.  I was hoping to get back to beaded pieces, rather than wire wapped, and ended up with some of both.  I made the wire focal piece when I was at  my daughters enjoying our new granddaughter, Abbey, but wasn't sure what I was going to do with it.  This was the end result.  I completed it with matching earrings and a bracelet.  I used the remaining beads to make a beaded necklace, in combination with some small beads with light and dark beige hues.  I thought they  complimented the discs.  Thanks for looking.

Your  comments are always welcome, whether positive or negative.  That's how guage what people like!  So please, don't be shy!  I'd love to hear from you. 


4 comments:

  1. I love the bracelet. The shell beads look great with the copper. regards Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Stefanie. Feedback is always so appreciated. I think copper can be such a standout - alone or with beads. Greens are also great with copper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stefani - I visited your blog and see that you also work with copper and give it a very eclectic look - I love your work. I could not figure out how to post on your blog, so I hope you get to read this thru mine! Blessings. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have visited your blog for many times and have seen your creation but this time you did speechless work, i am sure you gona rock.

    ReplyDelete