Monday, April 5, 2010

COMPLETED PIECES IN COPPER & ANOTHER SPECIAL ORDER










A while back I posted pics of some wire wrapped pieces I did while enjoying my new granddaughter.  Well, they are now completed.  I added a patina to them and tumbled them for hardness and sheen.  

I also had a special order for a black onyx necklace with elongated onyx beads.  I recently found these black onyx beads in a matte finish, which I thought was a nce change from the more typical highly polished onyx I am used to seeing.  I finished the piece off with small polished onyx beads and sterling Bali-style beads.  The hook and jumprings are wire wrapped in sterling. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Mary! I will check out the site. Anita

    ReplyDelete