Thursday, April 1, 2010

SPECIAL ORDER!

Today I worked on a special order from my childhood friend, Patti, who I recently visited in Long Beach.  While there, we visited a great bead shop called "Pudgy Beads" and Pat picked out some beads for me to create with!  Those beads include the ones in the kitty necklace and bracelet.  The metal and glass beads were ones I had here at home.  Pat loves her kitty cats (all three inside and more outside)!  She left the creative part to me, so I hope she is happy with the end results.  She also had me make a child's set in pink and I used Czech glass and crystal with extra links added to the pieces for size accommodation.  Long Beach was wonderful and my visit with Pat most memorable.  Most of my visit however, was with  my newest granddaughter, Summer Abigail - it was a glorious two weeks!


p.s. the Kitty Bracelet focal bead is reversible - really cool with the flower design on the other side! 

No comments:

Post a Comment