Monday, September 19, 2011

Vintage Crystals - Re-Created!

I did a home show about a year ago and one of the guests brought me these beautiful vintage crystal beads. She had been saving them for her daughter's wedding, but the daughter was not interested in crystal. They are approximately 10mm and pick up all the colors of the rainbow. I made bracelets, earrings, and a necklace, all in gold tones. The wire connections are hand made from jeweler's bronze. I still have enough beads left to do more in silver accents...sterling would be beautiful! For now, here is the crystal and bronze. Blessings to all! Anita





2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Diana! So glad to see you here. Thanks for the follow! I had the pleasure of selling the bracelet with the large floral toggle to a childhood friend. I hadn't seen her in years and we recently hooked up on FB. So after discussion there last night, she stopped by the house today to purchase the bracelet. It was so nice to see her again - what a great way to start the morning! Blessings. Anita p.s. I see you like to travel...look for an old post here to see pics of our trip to Anguilla! My brother-in-law has since sold Rum Punch Villa, so we were glad we had the opportunity to stay there.

    ReplyDelete